Requiem for Reality

Political, hypothetical, existential, hypocritical, technological, philosophical, and musical. Or so I've been told.

9/22/10

Calico Cat

Mood: Am I dying?
Currently listening to: Copying Machines.

I feel awful. I woke up and went to breathe in...only to find that my nose and lungs had taken a leave of absence without putting in proper notification. Next thing I know I'm popping cough drops like tic-tacs. WTH??!? I didn't even have a cough yesterday? This thing is morphing. It's adapting. IT's ALIVE!!

I finally set up a time for me to go to IINN. Which is great, but I can't be myself when I'm sick. So this has GOT to pass.

Worse than that? I'm walking in to my clinical this morning and I see a calico cat. Poor thing...he probably doesn't even know that he's infertile. He's running through the streets having fun, but little does he know he was born only to exist and die. How fruitless.

So what's the point? Life sucks sometimes. But at least you weren't born a mangy, calico street cat.

0 comments: