Requiem for Reality

Political, hypothetical, existential, hypocritical, technological, philosophical, and musical. Or so I've been told.

Everyone, has a price. Everyone is likely to do anything if that one desire is met. I am convinced of this. Recently Tom Izzo our MSU basketball coach has been rumored to be in talks with The Cavs to become their head coach. Everyone continues to ask...will he leave for that amount of money. Here is my response.

Tom Izzo makes a butt load of money at MSU. There is no reason that I can see that he would need any more money than he already receives. However, what do I know of Tom Izzo's needs? I have never been Tom Izzo. If he decides what he really wanted was 30 million bucks to buy everyone in his family a house, then maybe he would make the decision to go there. Could you really blame the guy though?

I mean think about it. Imagine you were being asked a question of would you do something that you know you would never do. Then imagine someone put a price tag to it. Now imagine that money being right in front of you. I think that if 30 million cashola was sitting right in front of you....you would pretty much do anything I asked. So I ask you...how much is your dignity worth to you?

0 comments: