Requiem for Reality

Political, hypothetical, existential, hypocritical, technological, philosophical, and musical. Or so I've been told.

Current mood: Existing

Listening to: Walking Wounded - Everything but the girl





Why do I blog? I mean seriously. It's pretty useless. No one comes here and reads this. It's similar to my phone. I don't know why I check it. No one calls me. I mean I get texts from people at work on the occaision. Somehow that equates my total texts per month to be around 1000. But still...I mean I didn't even get a text at midnight last night. Well..okay I got one from my brother, but. It seems as though no one even realizes I'm here really. I mean I suppose the wife does, but it doesn't seem to me that I'm always thought of as having relevant feelings.



I just feel like because I'm the man I'm supposed to just suck up what I feel and be the bigger man about a lot of stuff. I mean there are things I want to do daily. I want tell people exactly what I think of them sometimes. ESPECIALLY her friends. Sometimes I want to just be left alone and not talk to anyone all day. Sometimes I do want to play video games. But none of that really matters, because I have to make things right in the house. So I just stuff down what I really feel.

But I think I'm gonna work on some things this year. I'm just gonna try to be happy for the way things are and the life I have. I need to stop obssessing over things. Over knowing things. Life keeps moving and so should I.

0 comments: