Requiem for Reality

Political, hypothetical, existential, hypocritical, technological, philosophical, and musical. Or so I've been told.

I wouldn't call these nuggets of "wisdom". I am by no means wise, nor would I claim to be to anyone. This is just a small collection of my quotes from things I've said over the years. Please do with them what you feel.

The value of a dollar may change, but a mans worth is only equal to the strength of his word as his bond.

Let me be clear. The fastest way to show your level of "intelligence" is to degrade someone based solely on their level of education. The first mistake that an "educated" person makes is thinking they are better than someone else because of a degree. The second is believing that they are somehow entitled to a better life. The third, is believing that they now know something at all.

With the right amount of time available, and infinite energy to expend, every problem has a solution.

0 comments: